Monday, September 15, 2008

No news yet

I know there are several out there who check the blog for updates. So I just wanted to write and say that we haven't heard anything yet. I guess God is testing our patience because it seems like we've been waiting forever to get some kind of news. Thursday they told us it would be Friday. Then Friday they said Monday morning. Now it's 3:15 and still nothing. We just left the hospital again. The Dr. said she called the pathology lab this morning. They told her they would get the final results to her by late this afternoon or tomorrow. So one more day of waiting. I keep think he will be home with us eventually but everyday that goes by it just gets harder and harder without him here. Jared is going to have to go back to work soon. We were kinda hoping to have some kind of plan and know when Colt would be back before he had to go back to work. But I know everything will work out. A big thanks to everyone who has offered to take me to the hospital and cook us dinner and offer anything we need. Right now, it's hard to know what we need. Hopefully we'll know more when we know when we can bring him home. Also, thanks to everyone who is praying for our little guy. He always seems so perfectly content when we go see him. Right now he's usually sleeping all day and awake all night. Maybe he'll break that habit before he comes home! I didn't take many pictures today. He was sleeping so peacefully and I hated to disturb him with the flash. I'm sure in a few years, he'll be annoyed with my picture taking. If I hear anything later today, I will let
everyone know.

1 comment:

The Lanford 4 said...

Hey guys,
Just wanted to drop by and say that we love ya'll and are thinking about you alot. Jared, it looks so natural with you holding Colt... We'll be down to see ya'll soon... Congrats to the whole Fam!!! ~D