Sunday, September 21, 2008

He's Home!!!

Well, this won't be a long post because obviously the last thing I want to do now is be on the computer when I could be holding my sweet boy. But I did want to update everyone on what is going on. He was discharged today. The Dr. tried to get him to stay another day buy Jared spoke up and compromised with her. She said if he could eat two more feedings without spitting up, then she would discharge him. So he made us proud. We got home about 6 this evening. We've already done an irrigation. And i think I'll let Jared do it from now on because he peed and pooped all over me and his changing table again. But at least he's pooping. That's a good thing. So now he's laying on my chest as we watch the emmy's together. I'll post pictures later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! What a relief to finally have him home!

Those Brumley Boys said...

Let the sleep deprovation begin!! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Great-grandmother says HOORAY! So happy for you three. Prayers are with you for his continued improvement. See you in November!
We'll be checking for pictures. Love you all, Mema and Papa Payne