Saturday, September 6, 2008

He's almost here!!

Monday will be the big day unless he comes before then. I've almost made it all the way to the end. There have been days when I thought there's no way I can make it another day but here I am. I can't believe in 3 days I'm gonna have a baby. It still seems so unreal. My last Dr. update went well. She estimated his weight still being around 7lbs11oz. We'll see how accurate she is on Monday! I was at school yesterday for 11 hours trying to get everything ready for my sub. I feel sorry for her because I have some children in my class that are really hard to handle. But I'm sure she'll be fine. She might be wanting to pull her hair out by the time I come back. I will miss the kids but I'm so excited to be home for 7 weeks with my precious little baby. I can't wait! So I'm posting some pictures from the last few weekends. There are some from 3 weeks ago when Jared and I went on what we thought might be our "last" date for a while. But we've ended up going out alot since then. We just didn't know when Colt was going to make his appearance so every time we've gone out, we thought it might be our last for a while. Then there are some from labor day. We went to Jared's sisters house. I can't believe how huge I look in the picture! This will probably be the last picture I take before I have him.


Our "last" date (not really)



This is our cousin Sara. She's really excited to meet Colt on Monday



Isn't this the sweetest picture

They were trying to take a picture to compare out bellies but someone (I won't say who) was trying to suck in...


No comments: