Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We went to the pediatrician today. He weighted exactly 16 pounds. He's in the 83% for weight; 72% for height and 100% for head circumference! So needless to say, he's healthy and growing good. He wasn't worried much about his cold. It is about gone. He gave me a special cream for his diaper rash. He also told me the name of a pill I can take to increase my milk supply. I would love for him to only get breast milk. It would be so much better for him and not to mention a lot cheaper. So I'm going to GNC tomorrow to get some. I'm posting some pictures I think everyone will enjoy.

He loves his walker. His feet almost reach the ground



This was about 5 minutes later


And 5 minutes after that


We went on a walk this evening after dinner. He enjoyed it


We are trying to get some tummy time so he can build up those neck muscles.


I've always thought he looked like Jared but I can see my brother in the picture



"okay mom, that's enough"

1 comment:

GFMouse said...

kellymom.com is a great breastfeeding site. I tell you stick with it as long as you can, eat lots of oatmeal and drink mothers milk tea that will help too.