Tuesday, December 2, 2008

new pictures

Well, I don't have any news other than we have 15 days until his surgery. I'm very excited for him to get this bag off. I can't wait to give him a real bath. It's gonna be so weird to change a poopy diaper. I can't wait! We have an appt with the surgeon on Thursday just to follow up. I'm gonna be asking alot of questions abut his upcoming surgery. I'll keep everyone posted So here's some recent pictures.

The Lanford's came in town for Thanksgiving so we had to take pictures of the kiddos. They are 10 days apart. Colt has just about caught up with Anberlin.


"I love this picture. Jared is trying to keep him entertained.





He actually likes his walker even though he's a little young for it. He loves to kick.



He needs to grow about 2 more inches and he can reach the ground!

No comments: