Saturday, December 20, 2008

We're home!

So yesterday i went to school and Judy (my mother in law) stayed with Colt all day. By the time I was heading back up there, the Dr. had come in and said he could go home. So yeah!!!! We were on our way home last night and Jared's boss called and wanted to take us to dinner. So we met them and got home around 7:30. We were in bed by 8. It was so great to be in my own bed with my baby boy. He is so much happier than a few days ago. I can't even describe the relief we both feel. Now we just pray that his insides continue to work. I wish we could just spend the day playing with him but oh my goodness, our house is a disaster and we have like 5 bags to unpack from the hospital. So we'll spend the day cleaning. But i really don't mind because I'm just glad he's here with me. I'm sure I'll take more pictures soon and post them.

No comments: