Monday, December 29, 2008

Dr. Update

We went to the surgeon today for a follow up. It was not a fun appt! He said he looked good but he couldn't fit his finger up his little hiney which means it's too tight. He said sometimes when they sew up the colon, it grows together too tight. So he got out this case with some medal rods. I couldn't believe he was gonna use one of those. So he attempted to dilate his little hiney. My poor baby was screaming to bad. I felt to bad for him. So the Dr. said that was normal but wanted to see him in a few weeks to make sure it was loosening up. If it doesn't then we'll have to dilate his rectum at home. That is something I really don't think i can do! So please pray it will loosen up on it's own. Ya know one day he's gonna be really embarrassed that everybody knew all about his pooping problems. Hopefully we'll be able to look back on all this and laugh. I can't wait for that day!

No comments: