Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Plans have changed

Well, I should've known that once we had everything all figured out and ready to go for his surgery, something was gonna mess it up. The surgeons office called today. They want to move his surgery up to Monday. My first reaction was .... great, the sooner the better. But then i thought about my 5 days off with no pay! So it's a little upsetting because we really can't afford to miss 5 days of work but I'm trying really hard to believe that God will take care of us. So I'm torn because I don't want anyone else taking care of my child when he just had surgery but I might have to so I can work a day or two. I guess we'll just have to figure it out. Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kristi and Jared,
I am praying for a GREAT outcome for Colt. He is changing and growing so fast from the pictures. I will be in prayer for you all on Monday. You have handled a very difficult situation so well and I know it is because of your faith and the prayers offered on behalf of the whole family. Love you all, Mema