Saturday, December 27, 2008

Our First Christmas

Well, I'm a horrible mom cause I didn't take one picture on Christmas day. We also didn't record anything on our camcorder. It honestly never crossed my mind to take any pictures. Actually my sister in law took some pics so I'll have to get some from her. I did take one picture yesterday. The weather was beautiful so we decided to go to the zoo. It was the perfect day for it. We could have done without some of the wind but other than that, it was great. Christmas day we just did the family thing. Saw both families and finished the day off by seeing a movie. Colt is almost back to normal. I think he's still not eating as much as he was but he'll get there eventually. He's not sleeping through the night yet. Maybe he'll do that soon. We have a follow up appt with the surgeon on Monday and his 4 month appt on Jan. 19th. i can't believe he's gonna be 4 months old already! He's holding his head up really good and scooting around when I put him on his stomach. He's talking to us more and more everyday. He's the love of our life. We are so blessed to have him. Here's the one picture I took yesterday at the zoo. I think it's one of my new favorites.



Here's the pictures my sis-in-law emailed me.



No comments: