Wednesday, January 7, 2009

tons of pictures

So Colt likes taking baths now. I finally told Jared to take some pictures while i was giving him a bath. He does great except when he poops in the water. That's not fun!


This is our sweet Kit.


Great picture of Colt but my eyes were closed :(


Jared and I on New Years Eve


My nephew, Luke and I on New Years Eve. He's so silly


My sweet niece on New Years Eve. We went to my brother and sister-in-laws house to play games and celebrate the new year. We had a good time. Jared played rock band on Anthony's Wii and I played Lexie's DS. It was actually pretty fun. Wonder what they're going to have when Colt is there age



Me, Jared and Jake went to Bass Pro. Of course I had to get my camera out




How cute is this. Colt and my niece Samantha





So I'm pretty sure Colt is teething. I know it's kinda early but I can see two little white specks on the top of his lower gum. I was curios becaus his drooling has really increased and he won't stop chewing on his fingers. So we'll see. I don't feel anything yet so I don't know when they'll actually come in. Wow, how time flies! Hope everyone had a great holiday season. I'll update when we go to the Dr. in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pics are so cute! I am glad to see that your little one is doing so much better. You guys look so cute and happy.