Friday, January 23, 2009

Another Dr. Update

Well, I'm a little bummed because I thought this would be our last Dr. appt for a while. His little hiney was still too tight so he had to dilate it again. It was aweful. I think I cried as much as he did. I hate watching them do that. But 5 minutes later he acted fine like nothing happened. So he sent me home with a little instrument to dilate him myself. We have to do that twice a day for the next two weeks and he said that should help him loosen up. It really just makes me hurt to think about how that must feel for him. Another reason, I'm so glad he's so young and won't ever remember this. He weighed 17.8 pounds today. So he was happy with his progress. He just wants his little hiney to loosen up a little. So please keep us in your prayers. This whole dilating thing will probably not be very fun for either of us.

No comments: