Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A snow/ice day at home

Well, I get to spend some extra time with Colt today. We didn't have school because of the ice. I'm glad I didn't have to drive on the ice but a little ticked that we have to make up the day now. But oh well... Colt is actually watching Baby Einstein right now. He actually made it through a whole episode without falling asleep. He loves those DVD's. A great friend from church just gave us the whole set! Well, Colt rolled over on Sunday. I put him on the floor and went to the kitchen. I didn't see it but I left him on his stomach and came back and he was on his back. So he did it again. Of course now that we want to get it on video, he won't do it anymore! So my little man is growing up! He also did a little better eating with a spoon last night. I'm sure in time he'll be a pro. He's still sleeping through the night for the most part. He still wakes up when he doesn't have a pacifier in his mouth so I put it back in and he goes right back to sleep. The whole dilating thing is going okay. Jared is doing it. Jared's also putting him in the shower with him. It's so cute. So much easier than giving him a bath. We are just having such a great time with him. Being a parent is the best thing in the world! Here's some cute pictures.

I found my toes. They taste so good!


My parents are so mean to me!


My cousin, Luke loves to hold me


I'm getting so sleepy


I can roll over (just not for the camera)


Grammy and Grandad watched Colt Saturday morning for us. They had a great time with him


Colt and his "new" Grandad

No comments: