Monday, January 19, 2009

Dr. Update

Well, i haven't posted in a while. We've been busy busy! We went to the Dr. today for his 4 month shots. He weighed exactley 17 pounds. So he's in the 84% for weight adn 86% for height. So he's on the bigger end of the spectrum! The Dr. said everything looked great. He's growing good and getting big. Of course we both hated the shots but he actually did okay with is. Friday we go to the surgeon. Hopefully for the last time. I really really hope the surgeon thinks he's doing good and we will be done with Dr. appt's for a while! So I'm posting a few pictures from the past few weeks. Today he is 4 months and 2 weeks old. Wow, how time flies!

A few weeks ago, we had a girls day so Colt had a daddy day. It was the first time I left Colt with Jared all day. They had a great time. This is how I left them!


How cute is this. We all wore our cowboy boots to church on Sunday. I'm gonna have to frame this one.


Colt and mama


We attempted feeding cereal with a spoon again. He's still not quite ready! Can you tell?


Me, Lexie and my Nana at the River walk at the Gaylord. It was really pretty and the food was great. We had alot of fun


So I found this picture of my brother. I've always thought Colt looks just like his daddy but he looks like my brother too. I think maybe just the eyes.

No comments: