Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bye Kit

So our sweet dog is now in doggie Heaven. For a few months now, we've noticed a lump in his throat. It had gotten alot worse in the past few weeks. He started losing weight and running into things. So we took him to the vet on Saturday and found out he had lymphoma. So he was starting to suffer because it had spread to his eyes and he couldn't eat. So Jared took him on Monday and had him put down. He was such a good dog.. I don't know if we'll ever find another dog as good as him. I'm glad I have a husband that was willing to take him because I don't think I could've done that myself. We didn't have him for very long but he was starting to become part of our family. But he was suffering so I know we did the right thing. Here's a few pictures of our sweet Kit.


No comments: