Thursday, February 19, 2009

Things are going good. The dog is just like another child. But he's sweet and fun to have around. Colt is doing good. He's growing and doing something different everyday it seems. For Valentines day my parents watched Colt so Jared and i could go out to dinner. We had a great time at Edohana. My mom had a great time with him. He rolled over but she turned her head and didn't see it. So nobody has actually seen him roll over yet. He won't do it while i'm watching! Oh well, I know he will eventually. His 6 month appt is coming up. Almost half a year! I can't believe it! Well here's a few pictures


My smiling boy

Our good friends from Kansas City

Cody and Colt

In the front seat with dad. (Don't worry. The truck wasn't moving)

When I walked away the burp rag was beside him. This is where it was when I came back! He likes to cover his head with things and play hide-and-seek

No comments: