Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Ear Infection

So I took Colt to the Dr. yesterday. He has been congested for about a week now. Last week he had some diarrhea and loss of appetite (and that's a big deal for him). But I thought maybe he was just teething. But yesterday his babysitter called me at work to tell me he was running a fever so i decided to take him just to be safe. When we got there I felt like a paranoid mom because he didn't have a fever. The Dr. looked at him and said he looked like he was feeling okay and he didn't have a fever. But then he looked in his ear and sure enough that's what it was. So he's on antibiotic for 10 days. He also gave me a medicine for his congestion. So last night he slept all night. He hasn't been really fussy... just a little more than usual. So hopefully tonight he'll sleep all night again. That would be amazing! Still no teeth though. We'll see if any pop up soon, but for now he's still toothless!

No comments: