Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dr.'s update

Colt had his two month check up today. I couldn't believe how much weight he's gained. He weighs 13.4 pounds. So he's gained over 3 pounds in a month! The Dr. was very impressed. It was a whirlwind of a day. I went to school this morning. I dropped my kids off at music at 12:45. Picked up Colt at 1. Took him to the Dr. at 1:15. We left the Dr. at 2:30. I took him across the street to Judy (mother-in-law). I was back at school at 2:40. (I was supposed to pick my kids up at 2 but my Principal covered for me) I stayed at school until 4. Went back to pick Colt up. Took colt to my sister-in-laws house so I could go enroll with ins. That took about an hour. I went to Albertson's cause we were having Brandon and Sara over for dinner, went back to pick Colt up and finally went home! What a day! So grades are due tomorrow and i still have to average them out and put enter them in. Not going to bed any time soon. Oh and in between driving everywhere and taking and picking colt up everywhere, I was playing phone tag with the surgeons office. They called this morning to schedule Colt's surgery. We finally settled on a date. We originally wanted Dec. 29 but he's gonna be out of town that week and the week of Christmas so we had to push it to the week before. So bad news is I'm gonna miss 2 days of school. Good news is I won't spend my Christmas break in the hospital. I'm really looking forward to spending time with my son more than just a few hour everyday. And the best news of all is no more bag! Can't wait! Okay, gotta go enter grades and get into bed.

No comments: