Sunday, November 2, 2008

Great Weekend

Well, I got through the first week back at school. It really wasn't bad at all. I really enjoy teaching and being with the kids. The only difference is, I make myself go home at a decent hour so I can go see Colt. He's continued to do well at Pat's. She said he was one of the best newborns she's ever kept because he's such a good baby. That was good to hear. Friday after school, I went to my brother and sister-in-laws house to see my niece and nephews. My niece was so proud of herself because she held him up on her shoulder standing up. Of course I was right there with her, but she bragged to everyone the rest of the day about how she held him while she was standing up. It was so cute. His bags have been doing great. They haven't been leaking. We usually change it every 3rd day. Colt still hates it when we have to give him a bath and change his bag but hopefully we'll only have to do it a few more months. Well, we've had a great weekend. We went to a baby shower yesterday. He did so good. I asked my mom to go with us cause it was about an hour drive and didn't want to attempt that by myself. He was so good. Everyone said what a good baby he was. The mornings are my favorite times with him, especially when we can sleep in a little. He just kicks and swings his arms and smiles so much. It's amazing how much he changes everyday and how many new expressions he comes up with all the time. Well, here's a few pictures of the past few days.


He loves his swing!




We caught these two this morning.





Melissa's husband was holding him and he gave him all kinds of smiles. So cute


This was at Melissa's shower.This is a new expression. I think he looks like Jared's dad in this picture. Wonder what he's thinking

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We love your blog -- follow the link to get your prize! ;)

http://sarahandjamie.wordpress.com/2008/11/08/awwwwere-loved/