Sunday, November 9, 2008

Colt's first wedding

We traveled to Abilene this weekend for our cousins wedding. I only worked a half day at school. Jared and Jake picked me up at 11 and we headed to Abilene. Colt slept most of the way. I made him wake up for the last part because I didn't want him to be up all night. We got there in time to visit with some family before the wedding. I was nervous about Colt being fussy during the wedding but he did great. He ate right before and slept through the whole thing. The wedding was beautiful. It was in a theater which was a really good idea. They had a mash potatoes bar and cheese and chocolate fondue fountain. Also, the cheesecake was amazing! So congrats to the bride and groom! Colt was so good all weekend. So many people held him. It was kinda nice being able to eat with two hands! He was great until we got home. I think he was so used to being held that he wouldn't let us put him down. His bag also held up all weekend. This one lasted two days. I was thinking today that we have less than two months left with the whole bag situation. I can't wait! Twice this last week, I was walking out the door to go to school and saw his bag was leaking so I ended up being late. But this won't last forever and we're getting faster at changing the bag. All in all, things are great. We took some great pictures this weekend so enjoy!






No comments: