Monday, November 24, 2008

A sad day for mama

Well, Friday night was a very sad night for me. Jared (without asking or telling me) went to put Colt in his crib when he fell asleep. Colt has never been in his crib. So he brought me the monitor (which we've never used) and I was not happy. I kept telling him I was not ready for him to go to his own bed. But he was in there already and I wasn't gonna wake him up. So he slept in there from 9-1:30. Then he didn't wake up until 4:30. I can't believe how well he slept in there the first time we put him in there. Then Saturday night he slept from 9pm-4am. (Jared gets up with him on the weekend so of course he sleeps longer at night when it's dad's turn). So I guess I'm gonna have to get used to him sleeping without his mama. I still get him when he wakes up the second time and bring him back to bed so I can nurse him. So we still get a little sleeping time together. I know it's what's best for both of us but I just loved waking up with him every morning. It is easier to get things done at night and it's definitely more comfortable sleeping. So all in all, I guess Jared made a good decision. Here's a bunch of pictures from recently

Muscle Man!


Wanna go for a ride in my convertible


My handsome ralph lauren outfit (which was a gift)


What's up homie?


He loves his memaw


All Colt's first cousins on my side



Most of his second cousins on my side. This was the best one we got. It wasn't easy getting all those kids to look at the camera at the same time!


Church Sunday


Double Chin


Happy Thanksgiving a few days early

1 comment:

Corbitt Family said...

He's getting so big! Enjoy your time with him on your Thanksgiving break.