Thursday, January 17, 2008

posting everyday is impossible!

Okay so I just have to come to terms that I will not be able to post everyday. It's just impossible. I have been so busy with everything that is going on in my life. I started back to school this week. Only three seminars everyday for three days. Actually it was pretty boring. We did alot of paper work ie: filling out graduation applications, making sure we have all our classes in place.... We talked about expectations for this semester (which was so overwhelming by the way), and we talked about graduation. That part I loved talking about. But honestly I'm ready to go back to the kids (ask me that gain in a few weeks and i might have a change of heart). So needless to say the whole " biggest loser contest" has been put on the back burner. I did weigh this week and I stayed the same. But at least I didn't gain any back. I also weighed in the afternoon which is not your true weight. So I don't know how accurate that was. So I will continue my efforts. Starting next week I'll be eating lunch with the other teachers everyday and they are all obsessed with eating right and losing weight. So that should help me out too. So I hope everyone has been staying on track with their personal goals. I think my next posts will be more fun with a few pictures.

No comments: