Thursday, January 3, 2008

Day Two

Well, today I was very sore. I guess it was from the butt/thigh workout last night. So I got up this morning, did the 10 minutes wk out and went to wk. I ate a granola bar for breakfast. I ate yogurt for my snack. I ate left over rotisserie chicken for lunch with some salad. I didn't have another snack. I got off earlier than usual so I was able to make dinner at a decent time. It's kinda funny. I wasn't sure what everyone wanted so I made three different kinds of chicken. Grilled some, sauteed some, and baked some with some rice. So i had a little of each with some green beans. I will admit that my mom was eating some m&m's and I took exactly 6 from her. I figure that can't hurt much right. The bad news is, I didn't do the wk out video tonight. Today was a little hectic and I was just ready to get into bed. So here's to day two. Only 3 more days until we weight. I hope I've at least lost a couple of pounds by then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristi,
Keep up the good work I'm really proud of you!! I'd have eaten the M&M's too:)
Kerrie