Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're buying a house!!!

So we finaly agreed with the seller of the house we made the offer on. After going back and forth and counter offering their counter offer and agreeing on closing dates, we are buying a house. It's 1750 sq ft with 4 bedrooms and 2 bath. There's a dining room and a living room. The back yard is kinda small but oh well. The carpet and walls are perfect so we really don't have to do anything to it. And one of my favorite things is, they already have a pink room. So if we find out we're having a girl, we'll already havea pink room and won't have to paint. Otherwise, our guest room might be pink! So we are thrilled to have our own house and our own space. It really hasn't been that bad at my parents but we have no room for anything. So on April 16th we are closing and moving in on the 20th. I cannot wait! I'm a little bummed that I cant do alot of moving but I guess I can move the little stuff and unpack and point where everything goes! Whoopi... I can't wait. Now we just need a car and we'll be all ready for our little angel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! You guys are just full of excitment and suprizes.