Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's a boy!!!!

So we're having a little football player. It was clear as day. We are so thrilled. Jared was soooo excited. Of course I am too. I really thought since I really wanted a boy, I would be having a girl. But i was wrong and we're getting what we want. A girl would've been great too but I've always wanted a boy first. We had to wait 2 hours because when we got there, the Dr. had to go deliver a baby. But it was worth the wait! So now, we'll have to paint a room in our new house. Oh well. We'll probably just leave the pink room just in case we have a girl one day. So the planning can begin. It still seems so unreal. We are both so excited. Just wanted to share our good news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Boys are a lot of fun! you'll love it.

Anonymous said...

I just love boys!! They are fun and cuddley and the best part is when they fall in love with their mommy's! Enjoy and schedule me for a babysitting job:)
Kerrie

Corbitt Family said...

Hey we need to get together one weekend! Or if you get a day off.