Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our Smiling Baby!

Okay so they're not the best pictures. My scanner isn't working right so i had to take a picture with my camera. That lazy baby of mine was sleeping and not moving around at all. I told Jared, if it's a boy, he's gonna have to have a talk with his boy and tell him he better uncross his legs next time so we can see what kind of parts are down there! In this picture his/hers legs are crossed. We could see the tiny little booty. I can clearly see the eye sockets, nose and mouth. I was so relieved when I saw the heart fluttering. The baby probably had no idea that we were in a car wreck a week ago.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristi! Wow your baby is so perfect! I can't believe you are going to have a baby. You are going to be a great mother. The pics of your van are kinda creepy...so glad to know you guys are okay.