Friday, February 1, 2008

Is the world ready for another Craft???

So yes, I've actually kept a secret for over a month. WE ARE EXPECTING! I'm 8 weeks along and very excited. I decided to not tell the world until we actually saw a baby in there. And Thursday we went to the Dr. and saw the most amazing little peanut in my belly. I can't even believe it's real. I know that that little spec that you can see hardly looks like anything but that's our little bundle of joy. We are so incredibly excited, anxious, thrilled, every kind of emotion you can think of. So obviously I will not be the biggest loser at my work with the losing weight contest. Pretty much, I lost $20. But that's okay. That's why I stopped posting every day about my weight loss accomplishments. Let's just say if I could win for gaining weight, I would prolly be the winner. I've gained 3 pounds already. So needless to say, we need lots of prayers for our little growing peanut and for mom and dad too. It's so weird to call myself and Jared a mom and dad. The whole thing is just so amazing. So thanks to all who will continue to pray for us and the health of our baby.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is VERY exciting news!

Corbitt Family said...

I am glad to finally see the picture of your precious baby! It has been hard not to post anything about your baby or tell anyone that knows you about it! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kristi!! I got your blog info from Tiffany a while back but hadn't been able to write. Crease and I are so excited for you and pray you are all doing well.
Love,
Jenn and Crease Westfall