Friday, November 16, 2007

Say a prayer for me

It's been a while since I've posted. Things have been going good. Nothing new really. I'm getting close to the end of the semester. I'm taking the state certification next Monday. So I hope everyone will say an extra prayer for me. I'm really nervous. Everyone keeps telling me I'll do fine but that really doesn't make me feel any better. I told Jared we'll either be celebrating Monday night or I'll be depressed. After I get this test behind me I'll be so relieved! We are also about to move. We don't want to sign another year lease here cause we want to buy a house in May. So we're moving in with my parents until we find a house. That should be fun. But it will save us some money. So after the test is over, I have to start packing. It's gonna be a busy week! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Map Finder said...

Well, good luck with all your adventures! I wish you the best on your test, and I think that Monday night you should have fun anyways. You need to reward all your hard efforts. You really should relax.

Check out my blog if you get a chance: eight-thirty.blogspot.com.

Tiffany said...

Kristi, good luck with the test, I'll say a prayer for you! And good luck with all the packing! I hope everything goes well!

Heather Lou said...

As you know, Clint and I moved in with his parents for a while as well. It can be hard, but it's worth saving money and getting the house you want. :) I wish you guys luck! :)