Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I PASSED!!!

So I can sigh a huge sigh of relief today. I got the email with my score. I got a 266 out of 300. A 240 is passing. So yea!!!! I'm so relieved I can relax now. Well, mentally I can relax. We are moving this week. We were gonna move this weekend but we're trying to get it done before the weekend so we'll be able to relax (physically) this weekend. So needless to say, I'm sore, tired and thinking I'm gonna hire someone next time to pack for me! I just think about this time next year when I'll be settled in a house and not working the day before and after Thanksgiving! Well, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I especially will since I know I passed my test!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know you must be SO excited! Have a VERY happy Thanksgiving knowing you passed your test and it is behind you now!!! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Kristi! I am so proud of you and can't wait to celebrate when you get your first teaching job. You'll be fantastic:)
Kerrie