Friday, July 24, 2009

My little boy is growing up

Our summer is flying by. Colt is definitely walking all over the place. Getting into everything all the time. I'm about to buy a play yard gate thing that will block him in the dining room where all his toys are. I'm sure he'll eventually learn how to climb over it but maybe it will work for a little while. He now has 5 teeth and working on the 6th. We've enjoyed being with each other. He's lately become a daddy's boy. We were in Costco the other day and he only wanted his daddy. He didn't want even want me! And I love that. It just melts my heart when his daddy comes home and his face just lights up. Here are a few recent pictures of the past few weeks. Only 3 weeks of summer left. We're gonna make the most of it.


Playing at the splash park


Wanting to play Tennis with mommy and daddy


Thinking about putting this locust in my mouth


Luke with his new "insect" friend


Trying to show Colt how to play with a Locust (and not eating it)


Wrong way Colt


Our play date with Amy, Cade and Kinley





Colt thinks he's about to walk the dog. What I didn't get on tape is what happened when Bully walked away. colt didn't let go. It was so funny

No comments: