Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

We had a good Mothers Day. Colt drew me a picture at Mrs.Pat's house. It's beautiful! We spent the afternoon with my family and the evening with Jared's. We also spent some time outside fishing. I didn't fish but Jake and Jared did. Colt experienced some "firsts" too. He rode on a John Deer tractor. He seemed to enjoy it. He also rode with Jared and I on the four wheeler. Of course Jared went very slow and we held on tight. We really just rode it from the car to the pond (which wasn't very far). But he still got to ride on it for the first time. Overall we had a great day. Colt is all over the place. It's hard to keep up with him. He's starting to be a fast crawler. We are really needing to baby proof our cabinets and everything else very soon. He's also started letting go and standing on his own. I can't believe how fast he's growing. I'll let the pictures speak for themself.






Eating Uncle Charlie's hat

Feeding myself

My cousins



We had a great time eating dinner at the Harbor with Brandon and Sara



laughing at my mommy

Trying to drink Daddy's mountain dew

I got away!!


Trying to get away


Naked boy trying to get away


Reading the paper with Mrs. Pat

No comments: