Monday, March 16, 2009

6 Month pictures

We finally took Colt to get his pictures taken. It was so much fun and we got such good results. He did so good and smiled so much. We had a few more outfits but we realized we squeezed as many smiles out of him as we could get. He is such a big boy. I haven't posted in a while. Life has just been so busy! He is sitting up so good and so close to crawling. He can get up on all fours. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before he figures out how to move. He also did something very exciting the other night. I sat him down on the floor in front of me. There was a laundry basket in front of him. He grabbed it with two hands and started chewing on it. Then i could tell he was trying to pull himself up but I thought... there's no way he can do that yet. He's only 6 months old. But, to my surprise, he did it. He pulled himself up like a big boy! He stood up for like a minutes on his own. I was so proud of him (if you didn't notice already). So I'm sure we'll start preparing the house for crawling soon. As for now, I'm going to enjoy my Spring Break. We have 3 Dr. appts and two rooms to paint. Wish us luck!













No comments: